Monday, December 24, 2007

You're the 100th Unique Viewer!

Thats right! Someone out there is the 100th unique viewer of this blog. How sad for you. 

So I've been feeling a little down the last few days. The holidays are of course a time of both happiness and sadness and are complicated for everyone, and I guess I'm just having the routine holiday blues. Never mind that I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with me life :)

BUT, I got a chance to see Juno last night with an old friend, and wow, what a film. 




While the critics have a legit point in noting that the use of wise-cracks is a little heavy on the front end of the film, it quickly comes into its own and is just perfect in composition and balance. It makes you want to be these people, any of these people, even a 16 year old pregnant girl (mind you, being Ellen Page would probably be cooler than being most 16 year old pregnant girls). 

Seriously, it's that good, with a soundtrack that is quirky and catchy and seems like every song was written for the film (though none were). 

SEE IT


No comments: