Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ugh.. fester

Well, back from "the City". Many many MANY thanks to Anne-Catherine and Nagui for generously playing host for the weekend, and thanks as well to MS HYLARY for coming and visiting me on Sunday. 

Oregon FINALLY had it's primary Tuesday night. I was sad to see Steve Novick lose, but all around it was a great night for Democrats. Senator Walker does not get to be Secretary of State, which is a good thing. 

Wednesday I attempted to take "the Hill" at OHSU on my bike. Got to Doernbecher before I felt like I was going to hurl, and it was time to walk from there. But, it certainly gives me a goal for the summer bike-commuting season. 

Today I woke up and felt as though my sinuses were coated with concrete. No choice but to call in sick today. Hopefully sleep and Valencia oranges will get me straightened out. 

No comments: